Wednesday 11 September 2013

Why I Chose GCSE Media Studies...


I chose GCSE media studies because I was interested to see how the media works. I saw some of the movie trailers previous media classes had made and I thought it would be interesting as it looked really good. I also chose it because I thought whatever I learnt would help me in the future and I would find things out that I never knew before. I thought that media could also improve my literacy skills and a variety of other skills that I can use. Creating websites, making my own film trailers and creating my own magazine covers are topics that look great to do and it gives us a chance to be creative and show off our ideas that we have. By knowing how the media operates, will give me the chance to be more skillful and engage with other topics that interest me. By doing the course, I will get the chance to learn how to analyse how media products are constructed. I also chose to do media studies GCSE because I knew that I would have the chance to work independently on some projects however will also get the chance to work as a team to come up with good ideas on others. 

1 comment:

  1. It is very detailed and interesting!
    You obviously thought really hard about your GCSE's

    ReplyDelete